Case Study: Azure App Service and DevOps, Vetiva Capital Management
- Upgrading core application to web application.
- Migrate the core application from on-prem to azure
- Application variable protection
- Reduced TCO
- Greater ability to integrate the central LOB/ER
- Reduced time to introduce new features
- Increased operational flexibility
- Remote work and business continuity
Vetiva was incurring extra cost from both running the system on WDE and its IT infrastructure on-prem. Power is a problem in Lagos, and this implies spending huge amounts on Diesel Fuel every month to keeps the lights on. Frequent power outages meant the inability to work over the weekends. It also meant several services were not available to staff operating remotely.
The migration process included the GriffinERP team of Reliance and the IT unit of Vetiva.
The planned goal of not disrupting normal operational workflow of Vetiva was achieved.
Solution in Action
- Vetiva Capital Management started out as a lone firm but over time morphed into a group of companies each focusing on different aspects of the Financial Services Value Chain.
- Vetiva has a diverse and continuously expanding portfolio of products.
- Vetiva’s customer base has continued to grow over the years.
- Vetiva operates in a market that has seen increasing levels of regulation around data sovereignty